Every one of PYLGRYM’s beautiful creations carries a story: a story of artisanry, craftsmanship, handwork, uniqueness. We take time and pride in making our pieces, no-one creation is the same and all our collections are limited editions, with everything made slowly in small batches in our artisan workshops.
Our goal is for you to fall in love with our creations. If, however, you change your mind for any reason, we will be pleased to offer you an exchange or refund within 14 days of receiving your creation, subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed, unaltered and with all tags attached.
- Jewellery, including our Mala necklaces and bracelets, cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Return delivery costs for faulty supplied items will be the responsibility of PYLGRYM.
- We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. PYLGRYM is not responsible for returns that are not received.
- Final sale items cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
To return an item, simply email us on email@example.com and provide us with the following information:
- Order Number
- Date of Purchase
- Reason for return
- In the event of a faulty item, we may request a picture of the fault
Once your return has been approved, you will receive an email from our customer support team with instructions on how to send your item back to PYLGRYM. Please note, the return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage for peace of mind until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. PYLGRYM is not responsible for returns that are not received.
Upon receipt of the items, they will be checked to make sure they meet the conditions above and once cleared, you will receive your refund (excluding original shipping costs paid) within 5 days of receipt of return.
If you have paid via ClearPay you will receive an email from ClearPay outlining your ClearPay account amendment.
Please ensure items are insured and are returned as above via registered or recorded mail or courier as we cannot be held liable for loss of such items. PYLGRYM will also not be held liable for any import duties or taxes when returning items back to the UK from abroad. If there is a charge it will be deducted from your final refund.
Please note that items listed as Final Sale are clearance stock and are unable to be refunded, unless the item has been received faulty.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note that items which are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
Please note, should we identify unreasonable patterns of returns we may refuse future orders.
Should you require an alternative item please return the original item for a refund (following the instructions above) and place a new order for the alternative.